ADVERTISEMENT

Hall of Fame Classic

JaysWinJaysWin

Redshirt Freshmen
Gold Member
Mar 24, 2010
I just got my e-mail from the CU ticket office about the 2017 Hall of Fame Classic in Kansas City November 20-21. Creighton joins sweet 16 teams UCLA, Wisconsin and Baylor. Games are Monday and Tuesday. The team stays at the Downtown Marriott. I couldn't get a room with the link from the CU ticket office for a discount room rate but I got a room at the regular price through the hotel booking. I got the session tickets for $129 total for both sessions through the CU ticket office because they look like great seats and I would rather sit with the Creighton fans. You can get seats a lot cheaper (50% off through the end of March or $17 each for each of the two sessions) through another site but they look like they are more in the end zone.
Paul SIlas will be inducted into the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame Sunday, November 19. Other inductees include Tim Duncan, Rick Mount, John Stockton and Bo Ryan. Public tickets for the induction ceremony Sunday will be available soon.
Will be interesting:
1. Wisconsin loses Hayes and Koenig to graduation and maybe Happ to NBA but has 19th rated recruiting class according to Sports 247.
2. Baylor has almost everybody back but might lose Motley to NBA.
3. UCLA might lose almost everybody (Ball certainly and Leaf likely and maybe Holiday and Anigbogu to NBA and Alford and Hamilton to graduation) but has 2nd rated recruiting class according to Sports 247 including Lonzo's little brother. Might lose coach to Indiana (some rumors are he will take the job if offered).

We are up to the 23rd rated recruiting class according to Sports 247 but probably lose Patton.

Will be a great tournament but obviously impacted by who goes pro and who stays. But great in any event. Can't wait for next season.

Reactions: L7Weenie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News