ADVERTISEMENT

What game are you most looking forward to next year?

Banter Tim

All American
Staff
May 29, 2014
Thanks for joining us here at Bluejaybanter.com Look forward to chatting Jays with you everyday.

Of course no official basketball schedule for next year is out yet but we do know most of the games--at Nebraska, the tourney in Florida against Ole Miss and possibly Cincinnati. And of course the home games against Oklahoma and St Mary's. And then the Big East schedule featuring potential top 25 teams Villanova and St.John's.. Which one of these are you looking forward to?

It's a tough call but I gotta go with Oklahoma. They should be a top ten team next year. And for me I have a couple of close friends who are Sooner fans. For sure the home game against Villanova should be electric again. Which game do you like?

I'm really looking forward to two games. Excited to see the atmosphere for Oklahoma at home this season. They should be a Top 25 team when they come to the CLINK.

Second game I'm most looking forward to is Nebraska. I've been told about 30 times since the season ended by Nebraska fans how they are going to "Destroy" Creighton next season. I think the media and fans are really underestimating Creighton this upcoming season. I'm anxious to see where Creighton is picked to finish in the Big East by the media because I anticipate it being outside the top 5.

I believe Villanova is going to be very very good this season and they are going to be out for revenge twice against Creighton. Those games especially the one in Philly are going to be scary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT