ADVERTISEMENT

To the mods...

PJLowman

1st Team All MVC
Jul 5, 2001
I'd love to get some access to your recruiting forum to discuss JUCO player James Milliken. As his high school coach, I'd love to join the conversation.

Please share he looks like a very good player. We would love to hear about James. I hope he has a great visit. Go Jays! Thank you for posting. There is another board where there is alot more posting.

Originally posted by PJLowman:
I'd love to get some access to your recruiting forum to discuss JUCO player James Milliken. As his high school coach, I'd love to join the conversation.
Would love to hear your thoughts about James.

creighton has some excellent shooters that would allow many one on one opportunities for the right guy that possesses dribble drive moves along with a solid mid range game.

another site that gets significant bluejay traffic is

bluejayunderground.com

hope James becomes a Jay.

PJ

Thanks for all of your postings, your inside information regarding James, and your intereset in Creighton. Now that JM is part of the Jays Family, I would encourage your continued following of Creighton (all sports) and your participation. You participation is welcome on all of the CU boards and we hope to hear much more from you in the months and years ahead. As a fellow fan your input was welcome and a bit of fresh air...informed opinion about James. Please continue with us.

Again, thank you ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT