ADVERTISEMENT

Sioux Falls Game Thread/Ticket Giveaway!

banter heath

Senior
Staff
May 29, 2014

Creighton basketball season finally gets underway Friday night with an exhibition against Sioux Falls.

What are you most looking forward to seeing on Friday?

Also, we've got tickets to giveaway to each Creighton home game this season and will be doing a giveaway for each game. (So you'll definitely want to give us a prediction for the Chicago St game because the winner will get a pair of tickets to the Oklahoma game)

So below give us your score prediction for Friday's exhibition and whoever is closest on their prediction wins 2 tickets to Creighton's next home game vs. Central Arkansas. As a tie breaker give us who you think the teams leading scorer in the game will be.

I'm going to say the Jays win 85 to 62 and Devin Brooks leads the team with 15 points.
This post was edited on 11/4 9:39 AM by Banter Heath

I'm going 90-74-Creighton---Hegner-17

And more importantly--the season is here!!!!

We have you covered for Jays coverage all season long. Begininning tomorrow we will kick off our coverage. It will include but not limited to-opponents preview, game recaps, video game analysis courtside at the completion of the game, tons of post game interviews posted both here and heard on overtime--again hosted by Tim, Heath and Danny, a feature grading the team after every game, practice reports and feature player profiles as the season goes along. Also this will be your spot to view my predictions for the NCAA tourney with my brackets

So spread the word--tons of info right here on bluejaybanter.com
This post was edited on 11/5 12:24 PM by Banter Tim

CU 84-65...Doug...er wait a min...Devin Brooks 16. I'm looking for Brooks to show off a better jumper, Hegner his versatility, and Zach to dominate inside. But, most of all, I want to see defensive intensity with more close-up, in your mug style.

Creighton 80, Sioux Falls 69. Chatman scores 13. Lots of people freak out that the Jays don't look great and never really pull away.

Jays win 83-67. Close for most of the game until the last 12 minutes or so.

Brooks leads us in scoring with 18.

Tim was closest on the actual score prediction but he's not eligible to win and Bluejaylife got the margin of victory correct so he is our winner! Make sure to post your prediction on this Friday's game!

Where are the tickets usually located at?

This post was edited on 11/10 3:45 PM by jbauman51

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT