ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska B Ball

HuskerDee

Freshmen
Jan 25, 2003
NU had a nice run but have benefited from a down BIG 10 Conference. Can't hold a big lead because they do not have any guard play.
This team would struggle playing Creighton today just like they did in December. However, i think this series will be much more competitive going forward only because they will be somewhat better and we loose a great bunch of seniors. Look forward to seeing how the young players for CU will compete next year.

GO JAYS

My observation today was they play a lot of one on one offense and are a terrible passing team. As you mentioned they don't have good guard play and had a difficult time getting the ball in play on a number of occassions. Good individual talent, but they don't come near to playing like a team as Creighton does. That being said, CU will have a lot of replacing to do and at this point, I don't see the offensive go to guys at all.

Originally posted by HuskerDee:
NU had a nice run but have benefited from a down BIG 10 Conference. Can't hold a big lead because they do not have any guard play.
This team would struggle playing Creighton today just like they did in December. However, i think this series will be much more competitive going forward only because they will be somewhat better and we loose a great bunch of seniors. Look forward to seeing how the young players for CU will compete next year.

GO JAYS
Take the "Husker" part out of your name. We don't need you.
This post was edited on 3/24 9:27 AM by Mr.McGiblets

Yeah...such a down conference! 2...possibly 3 teams in the elite 8. Yet the Big Least can't even get to the sweet 16. The real big east is dead.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT