ADVERTISEMENT

Lower Bowl Season Tickets for Sale

dakphonics

Sophomore
Nov 5, 2010
Norfolk, NE
Guys,
I have a baby and live a decent ways out of town. I think I'll get to make 9 games this year max, and that number could be diminished by in-climate weather. If anyone is interested, I'm thinking about selling two lower bowl seats for the year. My seats are in 113 across from the student section, about 11 rows up from the baseline. I'm not interested in selling them though if I can't make my cost of ownership back. Games are $30.00 face value. ($30 x 18 Games = $540.00 per season ticket) + ($500 jaybacker donation per ticket) = $1080. So I want to break even. $2160.00 all told for two seats. That is my cost of ownership. I'm not trying to make money from this exchange.

I would guess just about everybody reading this has seats already. But I just thought I'd ask. If I put these to stub-hub it inflates the price and I run the risk of selling individual seats to opponents come big east season. Maybe somebody knows somebody. hit me back if interested or have questions. Or text me at #402-659-2985. I'd be willing to meet up as soon as tonight for an exchange. Cash only. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT