ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton's odds

Matt Perrault

All American
May 24, 2009
So by the numbers, see what Creighton has for a shot at the National Title with the link below. Jays are 54% likely to win their pod. Not amazing odds - but much better than another team from the state.

538 blog

I know I have the advantage of witnessing the first half of NE's game with Baylor, but they haven't done anything to prove me wrong in who I selected in my bracket. While NE can play some good D, they really don't have the fire power to stay with any high octane offenses. Would love to see a rematch with the Jays, but don't believe it will happen. Jays need to take care of their own business as well and regain the fire and shooting they had at mid-season or it will be a short run.

They now have a 0% chance of winning their pod. I can't wait till next year and "the other team" uses you guys as a blue doormat.

d-generation-x-o.gif

Reactions: L7Weenie
It's dead because of who runs it. Same guy cries because an announcer was a big meanie head. Still laughing about that Hoiberg hire little Matty?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

No, I just find it funny that you want to stir up trouble and talk trash and you don't even have the balls to come over to the real board. Are you afraid of big bad Creighton fans?

Can't wait to drop Nebraska in their own house without McDermott next year. Our second team > Nebrasketballs starters. You can suck that big bluejay cock muppet girl

Lmao...yeah I'm sure Petteway is just shaking in his boots at the thought of Avery fricken Dingman guarding him. Or better yet..Zierdan! Lmao Crayton is going to be so bad it's going to be glorious. Zero chance they escape the vault with a win with the garbage roster they have coming back. Zero!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Reactions: L7Weenie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT