ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton 65, Oklahoma 63

banter heath

Senior
Staff
May 29, 2014
Below give us your score prediction for Wednesday's game vs. Oklahoma and whoever is closest on their prediction wins 2 tickets to Creighton's next home game vs. North Carolina Central. As a tie breaker give us who you think the teams leading scorer in the game will be.

I'm very anxious to see the predictions on this game! I will go with Oklahoma 88 to 79. I think Creighton will keep it close and Devin will lead in scoring with 22 points.
This post was edited on 11/20 7:58 AM by Banter Heath

Re: Creighton vs. Oklahoma Game Thread/Ticket Giveaway

OU- 82

CU-73

Slow start for both teams, but Creighton loses the rebound total and OU bigs control the game.

I'm going to guess Oklahoma 88, Creighton 65. The Sooners are just going to dominate the boards. But if the Jays get a bunch of shots to fall, who knows?

I think we have a legit shot at this one. If we keep under 10 turnovers and keep the rebound margin within 5, we can win.

Things go our way: Creighton 78 - OU 75; Zierden scores 21

Oklahoma opens up as a 3.5 point favorite.

OU - 86
CU - 84
Double overtime.
Everyone in the arena has a heart attack.
Or is it,
CU - 86
OU - 84
Who knows? If Creighton is going to beat these guys, now's the time to do it. Early in the season. You don't want to play OU when they're in mid-season form. OU is still scraping rust off too. Tashawn Thomas still needs to find his identity with the team. OU's post play will be the deciding factor, whether good or ill. If their bigs show up, look out. If they don't this could be an upset. Home court advantage and all. CU fans will need to be LOUD.

OU 91-80...Devin with19

OU 88 CU 75 Chatman 17

This post was edited on 11/18 8:40 PM by jim 33

79 - 75 Creighton, Go Jays! Artino
This post was edited on 11/19 2:01 AM by tpuhalla23

I think that the Jays play well and give a great effort but ultimately the Sooners have a little better quality than the Jays
OU 85
CU 80

Devin Brooks scores a team high 22.

Originally posted by HuskerWisdom:
I think we have a legit shot at this one. If we keep under 10 turnovers and keep the rebound margin within 5, we can win.

Things go our way: Creighton 78 - OU 75; Zierden scores 21
No one was really very close since the game was in the 60's. HuskerWisdom you were the closest. Please email us at bluejaybanter@gmail.com to discuss how we can get the tickets to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT