ADVERTISEMENT

Creighton 104, Central Arkansas 77

banter heath

Senior
Staff
May 29, 2014
Below give us your score prediction for Friday's game vs. Central Arkansas and whoever is closest on their prediction wins 2 tickets to Creighton's next home game vs. Chicago St. As a tie breaker give us who you think the teams leading scorer in the game will be.

We've got tickets to giveaway to each Creighton home game this season and will be doing a giveaway for each game. (So you'll definitely want to give us a prediction for the Chicago St game because the winner will get a pair of tickets to the Oklahoma game

I'm going to say the Jays win 74 to 60 and Austin Chatman leads the team with 19 points.

This post was edited on 11/15 11:59 AM by Banter Danny

Re: Central Arkansas Game Thread/Ticket Giveaway

Jays- 85
Bears - 62

Devin Brooks leads the way with 19 pts and beer will be flowing by the plenty at the C-Link.

Attendance: 17,000

Up early and coasting! Jays 88-64 Brooks with a career high 25

Creighton 91, UCA 74. Too close for comfort.

Creighton 78, UCA 57. Austin Chatman with 19.

How do I get my tickets for the Chicago State game?

Game 1: Central Arkansas

Jays win 91-68

I know absolutely nothing about Central Arkansas, other than that apparently theres a University in Central Arkansas. That being said I see the Jays rolling through another opening game cupcake. I think that the scoring will be balanced and they will have 5 players in double figures, maybe more, led by Brooks with 19. I think that Leon and Ronnie do not play and we can all expect them to red shirt.

Let it Fly!

This post was edited on 11/13 2:51 PM by ShooterU

Last night on Overtime, we interviewed assistant coach Darian Devries and played post-game audio from Mac, James Milliken and Will Artino. Plus, your calls and emails.

Check it out on Facebook.
Or, visit our podcast page.
You can also subscribe to Bluejay Banter on iTunes.

Game recap from our newest staff member, Thomas Larson, plus video of the press conference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT