ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Blue Jays......big win in Philly

DC_VU_Chapter

1st Team All MVC
Nov 17, 2005
Just want to express how impressed I am with your team. You guys shot the lights out tonight and really took control early and never let off the pedal. Looking forward to our game at your place on 2/16. Welcome to the Big East.

Originally posted by DC_VU_Chapter:
Just want to express how impressed I am with your team. You guys shot the lights out tonight and really took control early and never let off the pedal. Looking forward to our game at your place on 2/16. Welcome to the Big East.
Thanks. Nova is a much better team than what played tonight. Creighton just came out on fire. Hard team to beat when they're on their 3 game. Happy to be in the Big East. Think this conference has a bright future.

Thank you DC_VU. We have tremendous respect for your team and we know it well be a different story on February 16th. We love having the opportunity to play in this conference and look forward to many many great games. Come to Omaha we will show your fans a great time.

GO JAYS

great to hear positive comments from rival school. providence was a class act also. great city and was a fun time even with our loss.

Want to pass on my praise to a well coached, talented and hard playing team. You kicked our rear
last night with one of the most incredible shooting performances I've ever witnessed.
Last night was the opening exchange of what I hope will be continued annual rivalry of class schools.
This is great for our teams and the Big East.

I wish you good luck in the future and hope for a different outcome the next time our schools meet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT