ADVERTISEMENT

Bluejay Banter Radio Show

Banter Tim

All American
Staff
May 29, 2014
Big change for our radio show. Tonight , Oct 1st will be our last show on Monday nights. This move was made for several reasons--

--the main reason is our work schedules. Currently Ravi would not be able to do any Monday night shows as his job schedule has changed. I think, and I'm sure you agree , he is a very important part of our show and we felt we needed to do what we could to keep Ravi on the show. For that reason the past few weeks I have been rotating in some guest host. Friday's also work better for myself

--the Friday time slot gives us a chance to do a lot of things we couldn't before. First it will allow us to preview games that will be played on the weekend. Secondly we plan to do some remotes on Friday nights in conjunction with big weekend games ( first one were thinking is Gonzaga) Also Friday eliminates a lot of the conflicts we had with holidays, Monday Night Football and others. We have some other ideas like traveling to a few road games etc as well

The first Friday night show will be on Oct 12th. Our show this Monday will preview DePaul, recap the first week of practice and look at fall sports. Joining me will be Donny Baarns from the BEDN.

Thanks for your continued support. Our sponsors are on board with the move and I know you will like what we have planned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News