ADVERTISEMENT

Are we allowed to discuss WBR here?

You can discuss anything you like. That wasn't me - that was someone posting under my name. I changed all of that years ago. It was in the beginning of this site ... And frankly a mistake of ignorance on my part ... That I made those rules. You may talk about anything you like as long as its not cruel or vulgar in nature. Thx
Posted from Rivals Mobile

At the risk of sounding totally clueless -- which I usually am -- can you explain, Matt, what WBR is? Thanks. Go Jays. And MBR -- whatever it might be. And having posted my disappointment as being blacklisted on the Kentucky board because I was too "cynical" prior to their NIT appearance, I would give my right kidney to be able to post "Nice try Cats. You almost upset Robert Morris."

White and Blue Review is a group of Creighton fans who run a website and cover all of CU athletics. It's fan oriented ... Fan-run and they fill a void in coverage for soccer, WBB etc ...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

WBR also breaks a lot of the news (recruiting etc.) that you find on here as so called BJC breaking news.

Mighty ... when the WBR is in Las Vegas in July or National Prep Tournaments covering recruiting ... then I'll say that they do what I do or invest the money and time that I do. They do a nice job of reposting stories on the web but I have said it before - I feel that my sources are better than anyone's at getting information that is accurate and timely. I will not break every story - that's impossible. I will break more than anyone else though.

I can list the recruits on the current Creighton roster that I broke if you would like me to ... 2 of them start.

Sorry to sound defensive but it seems like people think it's ok to attack me. When they do, I just come back with facts that people don't like.

So are you saying that if I paid for a membership I would have know that Brooks committed well before everyone elese? That is food for thought.

I am good, just looking for some clarification on what I get with a subscription. No need to be so aggressive. I think I got my answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT