ADVERTISEMENT

Wichita State showing that they are the better team and not Bluejays..

obobbo

Sophomore
Jan 31, 2006
Bluejays looked like crap in ncaa tourney and showed how over rated they where .Wichita state is showing the country they are the best team this year from Missouri valley conference and should of won the conference title..

The Jays better savor this last conference title ,because the Big Boys of the East are going to make them wish they stayed in the Missouri conference and it most likely be there last for a long long time..Bluejays recruiting is no match for the big east..

"obbobo" who are you and why come here with your BS? Creighton and Wichita State have dominated play in the Missouri Valley over the recent years of the Valley, Creighton more so that WS. Creighton played WS three times during the 2012-2013 season and won twice. There was no controversy in those games, they were ligitimate wins by Creighton. Wichita got a great draw in the tourney and has won. Great for Wichita State. Creighton played an extremely difficult game against Duke, did not shoot well and lost. We accept that but to say Creighton was overrated is foolish by you and shows your lack of basketball knowledge. Go away you don't belong here.

Obobbo,

Are you sure that you didn't mean to spell Bozo? Please go back to elementary school in Lincoln and take some

remedial spelling and grammar classes!! FYI: It is not the Missouri conference and Cincinnati(the team the Jays defeated) IS

in the Big East and over the years Creighton has beaten the likes of Xavier, Depaul, Notre Dame and played Marquette multiple

times back in the 60s and 70s. and as of yesterday the Missouri Valley ends up with as many or more victories than the Big

12 and SEC! That, and the fact we have been the only team to defeat the Shockers in the month of March - twice on

consecutive weekends validates and legitimizes the Jays great season!! Creighton may not win the Big East next year but wil

be an upper division finisher and will once again make an appearance in March. Let's put it in another way; the Jays will

qualify in the Big East before Big Red does in the Big Ten and who knows how many years before you win your first NCAA

tournament game! Your time would be better spent on an Easter egg hunt with the kids!

Your a douche. To be honest I am happy Wichita State is having success. I'd be happy if they won the whole thing. Makes the MVC look strong. I'd prefer to be in the final 4 over winning the MVC, but I'm comfortable knowing Creighton beat WSU twice and were Regular season and MVC Tourney Champs.

look at this clown's fan page. 49 years old, and this is the best you can come up with?

great picture you got there too!...was that outside of mom's double wide?

Dear Wichita State Fans, Great game! So cool your team did so well. Your team represented the conference with great dignity and class. Yes I wish the Jays could have been in your shoes but we were not. I think I can speak for many Jays fans in saying "we loved to hate you- but will miss the great rivalry even more! Good Luck in the future!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT