ADVERTISEMENT

UMKC Game Thread

banter heath

Senior
Staff
May 29, 2014
Creighton opens the regular season Friday with UMKC. The first and only game before the showdown with Wisconsin. Not to mention 2017 top recruit Brian Tugs Bowen will be at the game and on his official visit. Here is a link to Tim's game preview: https://creighton.rivals.com/news/umkc-preview

Corey Lathrop and I will have Bluejay Shootaround from 6pm to 7:30 on 1620 the Zone and then Tim and Ravi will host Overtime after the game live at DJ's Dugout.

Good Roo backcourt but that is where Creighton is strong so I see this one around 20 points as bigs score some CU points.

Love the pace. If the Jays can clean up the turnovers and get out run like this we will wear some teams out. This team should be fun.

Ugly second half. Hopefully we can start to figure things out and play a bit of D

We saw the best and the worst aspects of this team last night. We will be much better late in the season. But, an experienced Wisconsin team that returns all five starters, is going to eat us for lunch on Tuesday.

Yes that second half was ugly. But we really lost interest so some of it was understandable

I'm not buying Wisconsin. They got hot late but for most of the year they were no more than a better than average team. If the first half Jays show up I give us a better than average chance. Look for Foster to get way more touches. Dude can ball.

Reactions: bluejay-z
Waaaaay more minutes for the best players. This is one time where I want Mo going 38-40 minutes. I hope we see a very short bench Tuesday. It can get stretched out later vs. the various Cupcake U's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT