Georgetown: 27-27 .500
Creighton: 27-27 .500
Butler: 26-28 .481
Seton Hall: 24-30 .444
Marquette: 21-33 .388
St. Johns: 21-33 .388
DePaul: 12-42 .222

Thoughts:
1. How dominant has Nova truly been? They've gone 16-2 3 seasons in a row.
2. Only 3 teams are better than .500 in the league over 3 seasons. That surprised me as I thought it would be more. It goes to show how much the standings have re-stacked year over year.
3. Georgetown beats us head-to-head in all time standings because we've only beat them 2 times in the regular season. We are 0-3 at the Verizon Center.
4. Interesting that Butler has a worse overall conference record (albeit by one game) but has made the NCAA tournament 2 of 3 years. It just goes to show how important making the tournament means to the perception of success. People always talk about how great Butler has been at "getting it done" year-over-year.
5. I knew Maruette has been lousy for a while... But averaging only 7 wins per season is extremely lack-luster for a team I always considered a Big East powerhouse before the alignment.

Not shown: We are at .500 or better vs all teams over the last 3 seasons besides Georgetown, Nova and Providence. Nova only lost 6 games over the last 3 years in the regular season. Two of those Loses came from CU. We have only beaten Providence one time in the regular season over 3 seasons and it was on Doug McDermott's senior night. And then we lost to them in the BE championship. Providence has been our boogie-man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News