ADVERTISEMENT

Nice win against DePaul.

tpuhalla23

Junior
Jan 21, 2008
Nebraska
Nice to see the Jays start off hot against DePaul and then finish up pretty strong after some sloppy play in the second half. Keep rolling Jays. Let's win the Big East!

Tough to keep the focus and intensity up after halftime when you're up by 20 going in. More likely to come out flat, but nice finish by Chapman! dingman and Brooks after they had a rough start.

Kinda worried about this Xavier rematch. Woulda rather played Marquette. Hopefully Dougie gets as much help as he did today. Wragge needs to hit some 3's and get hot.

Agreed, this will be tough matchup but it is one that we need to win if we expect to advance deep into the NCAA's. I think Creighton wins by 5 in a back and forth game. Doug has a great night but he gets significant help from the other seniors and big help from the bench.

GO JAYS!!!

I think it comes down to defensive intensity. When Gibbs was sitting, we seemed to be on a mission defensively with Dingman in. The last game against Nova I thought our defense was key to setting the tone and pace for the offense. Would love to see us come out with that intensity.

There's been a lot of talk about Creighton's play without Gibbs in. I love what Grant's provided, but the chemistry has seemed to be better without him at times. Gibbs has shot the ball pretty well, but has struggled a little with turnovers. You're right HuskerDee. We need this win and Tourney trophy if we want to make a deep run in the dance. Nows the time for Dougie and Co. to stay hot.

If it is not this year, I'm afraid it will be quite awhile before we have this kind of potential to win it all. We have a great supporting cast for Doug that when on is unstoppable. Defense and turnovers are the key in my opinion. Offense is never a worry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT