ADVERTISEMENT

Latest 2016 Pre-Season Polls

and for those who have been on travel, at your Mother-in-Laws for a couple of months, or in Afghanistan?...
I have already predicted here (BJB), BJU, and on Holyland of Hoops that our Jays will win the BEast for the 2016-17 season. It will probably be in a landslide (2-3) game margin...probably over Seton Hall (2nd), maybe 'Nova (3rd). G'town - 4th, with X in 5th place. See BJU or HLH preseason prediction threads.

and for those who have been on travel, at your Mother-in-Laws for a couple of months, or in Afghanistan?...
I have already predicted here (BJB), BJU, and on Holyland of Hoops that our Jays will win the BEast for the 2016-17 season. It will probably be in a landslide (2-3) game margin...probably over Seton Hall (2nd), maybe 'Nova (3rd). G'town - 4th, with X in 5th place. See BJU or HLH preseason prediction threads.

I'm sorry but I don't know how you can go against Nova. Yes they lost a few pieces but have a ton coming back and perhaps the best coach in the league.

I'm a Jays Homer...I have no qualms, scruples, or ties to the prevailing popular wisdom of ESPN, CBS, or the rest of the media and experts. All the BE teams have new personnel to acclimate to their programs. I think our guys will acclimate the best...and faster than the others. We only have 1 truly "new" guy that will be playing (Davion) - the others are system acclimated and READY. Should the Bluejays roll, as I suspect they will, vs Wiscy and in the Paradise Jam (PJ), then Standby...as CU could be a monster team this coming year. Hmmm...the USVI, Paradise Jam... in November!... hmmm. Better start savin' my quarters.

It's just little ol' me...git. just my opinion based on faith, confidence, and conviction in our Jays! Wait til you see my official predictions on 15 August 2016...;)

Jays Roll!

Yes Nova will be the overwhelming favortie. But man the Clink should be rocking the night they come to town.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT