ADVERTISEMENT

Information for Bluejay Banter Golf Tourney

Banter Tim

All American
Staff
May 29, 2014
Golfers--

First thanks so much for signing up. We have a great event planned.
Second--If the weather becomes a factor, let's hope not, please come here or follow us on twitter @bluejaybanter We will make every attempt to get the tourney in so please come to the course and we will get as much golf in as possible. We have some flexibility with DJ's so we can wait out a rain delay if that happens. But its not so let's move on.
Below are some of the most asked questions and some things you need to know before you head to the course on Saturday.
1. IMPORTANT. You pay your entry fee at the golf course. We will have a registration table set up there . DO NOT PAY AT THE PRO SHOP.
2. IMPORTANT. Cash or check only. If you make out a check make it out to Bluejay Banter-----not Shoreline. $75
3. Registration begins at noon. Shotgun start at 1pm. Range balls will be available.
4. Pin prize sheet will be on each cart. We have some great prizes including rounds of golf, golf clubs, putters, bags, gift cards to Sun Valley and DJs
5.You can also win big prizes by getting a hole in one on any par 3. The grand prize for a hole in one on hole #4 is a 2014 Sonata. Other hole in one prizes include a set of Nike irons, a $500 gift certificate and a kindle fire
6.We will also be having a raffle. $5 per ticket , 3 for $10 and 7 for $20. grand prize is a Tittleist 319 driver. Other prizes include a Cobra driver, golf bags, Putter, autographed basketball, CU apparel, CU tickets, Doug McDermott autographed memorabilia and much much more.
7. Mulligans will also be available for $5
8. After the round turn in your scorecard to the pro shop. We will again be paying a first and second flight.
9. After you turn in your scorecard head immediately to DJ's downtown location. We will be in the same spot as last year, the Blazin' Piano section. Enjoy a meal, some cold beverages and we will have the coaches in attendance to speak as well as announce the winners of the tourney, give away the pin prizes and draw the raffle winners.

Any other questions just give me a shout. Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday. Oh and before I forget everyone will receive the newly designed Bluejay Banter koozie.

Ok--the weather forecast improves every hour. Lets hope they are now right and the rain will hold off until the evening. We have a great event planned for you and hope everyone is looking forward to it.

If you were not planning to participate in the raffle you need to reconsider. We will have season tickets for men's soccer, men's and women's basketball, volleyball and baseball. As well as tons of CU apparel and great golf equipment as well. Oh yeah and a bunch of stuff signed by Doug. 14 different prize packs to give away which include combos of apparel and tickets and autographed product. When you check in at our table tomorrow make sure you enter the raffle as well.

Should be a great day--see ya tomorrow

Big thank you to all who attended the Bluejay Banter golf outing on Saturday. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Weather turned out to be great, great turn out and a great dinner down at DJ's Dugout. SPecial thanks to DJ's DOugout, Sun Valley for donating tons of prizes and to all the special people at Creighton who helped make it happen. Special thanks to all the Creighton coaches who were there and to Adrian Rider who helped coordinate this event. Thanks to everyone and hope to see you again next year.

Golfers--
Tim, I won't be able to play because of some surgery I recently had. Planning on coming to the meal at DJs though. Can I buy raffle tickets there? Thanks, Rick Ronk

First thanks so much for signing up. We have a great event planned.
Second--If the weather becomes a factor, let's hope not, please come here or follow us on twitter @bluejaybanter We will make every attempt to get the tourney in so please come to the course and we will get as much golf in as possible. We have some flexibility with DJ's so we can wait out a rain delay if that happens. But its not so let's move on.
Below are some of the most asked questions and some things you need to know before you head to the course on Saturday.
1. IMPORTANT. You pay your entry fee at the golf course. We will have a registration table set up there . DO NOT PAY AT THE PRO SHOP.
2. IMPORTANT. Cash or check only. If you make out a check make it out to Bluejay Banter-----not Shoreline. $75
3. Registration begins at noon. Shotgun start at 1pm. Range balls will be available.
4. Pin prize sheet will be on each cart. We have some great prizes including rounds of golf, golf clubs, putters, bags, gift cards to Sun Valley and DJs
5.You can also win big prizes by getting a hole in one on any par 3. The grand prize for a hole in one on hole #4 is a 2014 Sonata. Other hole in one prizes include a set of Nike irons, a $500 gift certificate and a kindle fire
6.We will also be having a raffle. $5 per ticket , 3 for $10 and 7 for $20. grand prize is a Tittleist 319 driver. Other prizes include a Cobra driver, golf bags, Putter, autographed basketball, CU apparel, CU tickets, Doug McDermott autographed memorabilia and much much more.
7. Mulligans will also be available for $5
8. After the round turn in your scorecard to the pro shop. We will again be paying a first and second flight.
9. After you turn in your scorecard head immediately to DJ's downtown location. We will be in the same spot as last year, the Blazin' Piano section. Enjoy a meal, some cold beverages and we will have the coaches in attendance to speak as well as announce the winners of the tourney, give away the pin prizes and draw the raffle winners.

Any other questions just give me a shout. Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday. Oh and before I forget everyone will receive the newly designed Bluejay Banter koozie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT