ADVERTISEMENT

hey Matt, honest question....

That was 3 yrs ago ... He proved me wrong last yr, so you are a little late w 'I told u so'. If Coach doesn't care - why do u? I've spoken at length w him bout that plus his staff. Old news ...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Don't get your panties in a bunch. It was a question. In case you didn't notice, you are not local anymore and I don't know your stances. Keep reaching though.

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
Don't get your panties in a bunch. It was a question. In case you didn't notice, you are not local anymore and I don't know your stances. Keep reaching though.
Actually you appeared to have attacked Matt first here so I don't know why you are taking a defensive stance when he takes you down. I don't always agree with Matt but just because someone is on the radio doesn't mean they are not entitled to be wrong. Many people thought that taking a risk on a person with zero coaching experience was a risk. But I am sure you have taken the time to mock those people as well right?

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
You still think the Hoiberg hire is something to laugh at?

Fred Hoiberg is a great fit for ISU. Would he be tempted to take opportunities elsewhere or is he likely to stay and raise his family in Ames?

Other than Drake, Nebraska, Iowa, ISU, UNI and Creighton have solid coaches right now in basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT