ADVERTISEMENT

CU non con schedule

Banter Tim

All American
Staff
May 29, 2014
The Creighton non con schedule is out. What are your thoughts? Besides Wisconsin what games are you most looking forward to?

I am just generally excited that the schedule isn't loaded with many 'low-majors' (or whatever the SWAC is...)
Akron and even Buffalo look to be fairly interesting teams this year.

So far Tim, I really like the schedule. We are playing teams that we haven't played against for a while and we get to see how those games go. Also, I like how we are playing against some tougher competition with history of basketball success. We needed this type of schedule because if we are in between seeds coming March and the NCAA Tournament Committee looks heavily on strength of schedule and that's where it's hurt us in the past, our lack of strength of schedule.

Have we now completed all of the scheduling commitments from the 'pre-Big East' era?

Yes we have. Plus other than Nebraska we have no home n homes to complete for next year which gives us a wide range of flexibility

Reactions: Gravin
So-so. I hope to see a couple new home and homes start next year with name teams, one starting at home and one starting on the road.

UN-L is not a name team any more than Northwestern, DePaul or Boston College is a name team. That series has been a big drag for an awfully long time now, win and you lose, lose and you really lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT