ADVERTISEMENT

Amount of articles this site has posted since the Duke game:

Nov 7, 2012

No post-game analysis, no look towards the future, no follow-up interviews with players or coaches reflecting on the season, tournament, or Duke game.

All we've gotten is a small excerpt along with video footage of the locker room post-game. What do we pay for again?

I'm sure the future is bright, though, and this site will keep "rolling along" now that the only real journalist this site has ever known has skipped town
laugh.r191677.gif

Well - if you were a member you would know some breaking recruiting news that only I have reported ... It's not just stories ... Which by the way, were around 15 in 4 days. Posts like this serve zero purpose ... Please refrain from them
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Literally nothing in that post was factual. First, I am a paying member of this site. Second, I am confused as to what you are referring to in terms of "breaking recruiting news" that has been reported over the past few days. Are you referring to the (unconfirmed) story about Doug's recruitment 3 years ago that was posted on the premium board? "Breaking recruiting news" would not be the phrase that I'd use to describe that incident, since Doug is now a Junior and no longer a recruit. If not, where is this breaking recruiting news located? I see none on the premium board, and none on the site's News Index. Finally, even if you had posted 15 stories within 4 days, I don't see what that has to do with my claim. The point still stands that nothing of substance has been posted on this site from you since the loss.

Ummm Id check the recruiting board ... Where I post recruiting news ... And if you are a member - why are you posting something like this on the free board? If you want to injure my business - then just cancel your membership. Threads like this are pointless - esp if you aren't reading the whole site
Posted from Rivals Mobile

i am a rivals members and have a subscription for Nebraska's site. Why can't i also access the paid site for Creighton?

Because Rivals only allows you to read content on other sites .. to access premium message boards - you have to join each individual site.

laugh.r191677.gif

Which recruit are you talking about? Lee, whom you found out was visiting thanks to Alabama's site?

Btw, I started this thread on the free board because it gets a healthy 3.27 posts per day, a staggering amount compared to the 0.41 posts per day on the premium board.

This post was edited on 3/28 6:02 PM by Matt Perrault

i was thinking about getting a membership, but KendallMarshall'sWrist just gave me all I guess I need to know. Thanks, saved me $10.00!

Again - if me want to ban you - that's easy. Your account will be cancelled. Just tell me you want me to do that and I'll do it. Takes 30 seconds.

And, my reporting is news. News no one else has so I edited out the information you posted because the parties involved have asked to keep it quiet for now.

Thanks Mighty
3dsmile.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/28 7:34 PM by Matt Perrault

Again, if you want me to ban you- that's easy. Your account will be cancelled. Just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it. It only takes 30 seconds..

I think that's what he meant to say....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT